COVID-19 Warning: We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other guests, and team members. You must follow all posted instructions and staff instruction while visiting. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By staying you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Stay with Confidence
Updated - 05/18/2020
We look forward to your upcoming stay and would like to take a moment to advise you of some enhanced operating procedures that are in place to ensure your safety, the safety of our employees, and the enjoyment of your vacation. The below policies have been designed based on guidance from the CDC and the State of Tennessee.
- Guest Health Screening
- We have enhanced our cancelation policy so that if a guest is feeling unwell they can cancel or reschedule their reservation with no penalty.
- At Check-In guests will need to complete a health screening for everyone in their party.
- Have you or anyone in your party been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you or is anyone in your party experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you or has anyone in your party had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- For the safety of our Employees and guests, any guest that answers yes to a health screening question will have their reservation canceled and a refund issued automatically.
- We are excited to introduce Contactless Check-In featuring a digital registration system that will be completed with a single use stylus.
- We have installed shields at the front desk for the safety of our employees and guests.
- We kindly request that all guests pay by Credit Card if possible during this time.
- While we still aim to have rooms ready by 4PM we no longer guarantee a 4PM Check-In Time so that we can ensure our staff has the time they need to thoroughly sanitize and inspect guest rooms.
- We are modifying our Check-Out time to 10AM during this time to ensure that our staff has ample time to ensure thorough sanitization for the next guest.
- Guests can now Check-Out from their room using our Instant Check-out function on the In-Room Phone.
- Resort Common Areas
- All of our lobbies and high traffic areas are being sanitized every two hours.
- We are adding additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our property.
- To comply with the Tennessee Pledge we will be offering Contactless Delivery for breakfast straight to your room. Guests will select a delivery time at Check-In for each day of their stay. During this time we are offering a fixed menu with:
- 2 Scrambled Eggs
- 2 Sausage Links
- 1 Biscuit
- 1 fresh fruit
- At your selected delivery window an attendant will place the food at your door and knock on the door letting you know that your breakfast has arrived.
- Resort Rooms & Suites
- Prior to a guest’s check-in, we will be sanitizing all guest rooms.
- Each room will be inspected with an extensive check-list to ensure that the room is ready for you.
- Our guestroom housekeeping staff are required to wear gloves and a mask while preparing the room.
- We are removing all collateral material from the room to minimize touch points for our guest.
- During your stay we will be doing a contactless limited stay-over service. An attendant will come in, wearing a mask and gloves, to replace the towels and remove the trash. During this service we will not touch anything else in the room.
- Employee Policies
- All employees will undergo a health screening before reporting to work each day.
- Employees that are ill or fail the health screening will be sent home immediately.
We are all in this together and are working towards a return to normal operations. We understand that some of these items may disrupt your vacation and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience they may cause. If you would like to reschedule your stay for a future period you are welcome to do so with no penalty. Our top priority is the safety of our employees and guests.